Permanent Heavy Duty Cable Protector
Product Summary ( View full description...)
- Immediate ramped protection for cables
- Suitable for outdoor events and construction sites
- Each protector can be interlinked to form a continuous cable protector
- Ramp has a hinged lid to allow cable insertion
- Connected units do not require ground fixings
- For permanent installations, bolt holes are provided
- 3 cable channels (55H x 65W mm) for a variety of cables and hoses
- Supplied in 980 x 600 mm sections
- Designed for heavy goods and vehicles and tested with axle loads up to 6000kg
- Not recommended for use with fork trucks or vehicles with heavy point loads
- Colour - black/yellow
- Product weight - 29kg
|Code||Description||Dimensions (mm)||Price||Price 2-5||Price 6+||Qty|
|Code: HDCP1||Description: Sold in singles||Dimensions (mm): 75(H) x 980(W) x 600(D)||Price: £63.65excl. vat:||Price 2-5 £61.98||Price 6+ Call for bulk discounts|
What is the purpose of the permanent heavy duty cable protector?
To provide safety for vehicles and pedestrians at an outdoor event, cable protectors are recommended to prevent any cable damage or any injuries to pedestrians. Out of all external cable protectors, this is the easiest one to use as you can lift the lid and quickly insert the cables without any hassle. This cable protector is incredibly versatile as it can also be used as a small speed ramp. It can hold a variety of cables due to the size of the cable channels – 55H x 65W mm
Where can this product be used?
This permanent Heavy Duty Cable Protector can be used for outdoor events such as festivals, music events, exhibitions and building and construction sites. Because this cable protector is specifically made for external, heavy duty use, it will withstand vehicles with axle loads of up to 6000kg, perfect for vans, small lorries and cars. The cable channels are wide enough to fit some lighting and sound cables, cables for heavy machinery and power supplies, perfect to use for outdoor activities. The protector is slightly raised above the ground and can be used as a small speed ramp around the area it is being used.
Who might use this product?
Anyone who needs external cable protection in areas of vehicle traffic. Members of staff can use this cable protector as a temporary or permanent fixture using the bolt holes provided. It is easy to use and install onto any surface. However, this is not suitable for anyone who uses fork trucks or have vehicles with heavy point loads.